Students & Student Groups
Mother and son sitting

How to Report Someone Furnishing Alcohol or Having an Underage Party

The 1-888-UNDER-21 hotline was established as a way to combat underage drinking in Pennsylvania. The truth is that someone always knows when underage drinking is going on, whether it’s another child, a parent or a concerned member of the community. This hotline allows anonymous reporting of underage drinking parties that are being planned or already in progress. You can also use this hotline to report establishments that are selling or serving alcohol to those under 21 and people who are manufacturing and selling false identification.